The mission of our website is to provide our staff, students, parents\guardians, and the community with the most up-to-date information about our schools and present it in a manner best suited to their needs.
Hazard Independent Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability in employment or provision of services.
As of July 1, 2007, all information on this site is the property of Hazard Independent Schools and may not be used or downloaded without written permission.
As a user of this site, you agree not to upload, transmit, distribute or otherwise publish or participate in any any material that is:
1. Libelous, defamatory, obscene, abusive, pornographic, threatening, or an invasion of privacy to any student or staff member of Hazard Independent Schools.
2. An infringement of the intellectual property rights, including, but not limited to, copyrights and trademarks, of any person or entity.
3. Illegal in any way or advocates illegal activity.
4. An advertisement or solicitation of funds, goods, or services.
5. A message posted by a user impersonating another.
6. Personal information such as messages which may identify phone numbers, social security numbers, account numbers, addresses, or employer references.
7. Chain letters of any kind.
8. You also agree to indemnify Hazard Independent Schools of any claims or suits arising from your posting of such material.
Questions regarding the accuracy of information on this website may be directed to the Hazard Independent Board of Education.
We reserve the right to monitor and delete any postings or material inconsistent with our policies set by the Hazard Independent Board of Education.