Notice of Vacancy: District Secretary/Clerk/Accounts Payable
Click HERE for information and requirements
- High school diploma, G.E.D. certificate or satisfactory progress toward a G.E.D.
- Has completed two years at an institute of higher education; obtained an associates degree or higher; or successfully passed the Kentucky Paraeducator Assessment Test.
- Has sucessfully completed all training required by state law and local board policy.
- Must meet the requirements for a criminal records check as specified by Kentucky state law.
- Has met all state and physical examination and health requirements.
- Demonstrated aptitude or competence for assigned responsibilities.
- Must demonstrate and/or develop skills to operate related office and educational equipment.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work with staff and students in an organized setting.
- Principal/Assigned Teacher